We're not for everyone.
Many of our clients are rapidly growing or are in a rapidly changing landscape. They improve the health of individuals or communities. They're entrepreneurial thinkers who have mission and purpose. Our passion is helping them thrive.
We have specialty focus in these areas:
We have a longterm track record with banks, accounting firms and other financial brands. They are challenged by today's myriad regulatory issues, yet they strive to be innovators who help create a healthier economic landscape for citizens and business.
Policy and Government Organizations
We have deep experience with governmental agencies, associations and nonprofits with an important mission of shaping or enforcing public policy. We especially seek out organizations influencing the health and well-being of citizens.
Other special projects
Occasionally, we work with clients outside these focus areas when we feel the synergy is right. These are considered on a case-by-case basis—always measuring them back to our own purpose and expertise.
Our clients have common traits.
- They are serious about driving results, not just chasing the idea du jour.
- The C-suite is deeply involved with our work because that’s where vision and mission start.
- They commit to at least a 1-year assignment with us, knowing that there’s no such thing as an overnight success.
- They don't want “yes men." They want advisors who will tell them the truth.
- They budget time and financial resources adequately to achieve the change they seek.