We're sought-after speakers and present at many events—from local to international—as well as desktop webinars.
We have a library of our most-requested presentations and also develop custom programs. Please inquire about our fees.
Current topics in our library
- Serving up some Purpose: helping everyone in the organization become brand fanatics
- How to build a powerful brand presence from the inside out
- Personal branding
- Social Smarts: Developing a strategic approach for social media
- Shoestring Marketing: Using internal branding and nontraditional efforts to stretch resources
- Good news/bad news—media interview how-tos
- Networking: 101 and beyond
- Market analysis
- Market research best practices
- You are the CEO of your own life: 5 ways to manage yourself as a sucessful company brand
- Killer idea workshop
- Culturing Creative: how to build better problem solving skills—even if you're not "creative"
- Corporate team-building through creativity
- Refresh-renew-reenergize retreats for departments and boards
- Media training with hands-on exercises and role-playing
- Transformotion™ in a Box: group innovation workshop
We help clients illustrate and communicate their brand company-wide through kickoff meetings and supporting tactics. Symposia can be hourlong, or half day and full day events.
These symposia can be for clients with an existing brand, or emerging brand. Let's talk about your needs.
We develop customized keynotes for annual meetings, awards ceremonies and other events. Special areas of expertise are entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and motivational subjects.
Speaker background for publicity and introductions
Martha Bartlett Piland